ooc: additional stupid information
- His dad is completely American but traveled like crazy after college. He always stayed in France the most since he just loved the French culture. He met Olive’s mom there and immediately they hit it off. They moved back to the US and got married and had Olive. His mom was pretty fluent in English, but found it a lot easier to speak in French, thus making Olive have to start learning French at a very young age. Whenever he would get in arguments with his parents, especially his mom, it would only be in French. Of course Olive is better at speaking English for being born and raised in America but speaking French is just as easy to him.
- His parents were definitely not psyched about him filling both of his arms with tattoos at such a young age and would constantly fight with him about it. So as soon as Olive had graduated from high school, he moved to Chicago and got a job at a restaurant.
- During high school he spent most of his money towards his tattoos, the rest went towards saving up to move away.
- Olive did move around a lot as a kid, but for high school his parents let him stay in one area so he could actually make friends and get out of the house. He was a troublemaker. He did well in school but got into fights and talked back to teachers. He always strived himself on being his own person and being independent, and anytime that was challenged, he rebelled.
- For periods at a time Olive’s parents were sick of him getting into stuff so they made him take art classes as a way of trying to calm him down and teach him something. He wasn’t up for the learning part as much as he was up for getting his anger out on some helpless canvases. After having to take art classes for most of his high school years he didn’t really get into anything bad anymore, and he actually was good at something.
- Since people always fuck up pronouncing Olivier, he honestly just prefers being called Oliver or Olive. His name tag at work says Oliver so he doesn’t have to listen to people saying OlivEAR. He just wants to change his name to Oliver lol
Brand new work by Sylvia Ji.